About 100% Cotton Shikibuton Single 100x200cm
Experience the flexible and supportive comfort of a traditionally crafted Japanese Futon. Japanese Futon-Masters use time-honored stitching methods to create the Tatami Shop's authentic Shikibuton.
Using layers of 100% pure cotton bound together with thick classic threadwork, the Shikibuton provides you with a pleasant sleeping surface that is soft to the touch yet firm and supportive. Our Shiki Futon can be used on its own or can be placed on top of our Premium 100% Japanese Igusa Tatami for additional comfort.
Every Shikibuton purchased comes with one removable cotton fabric cover of your choice. These high-quality Shikibuton covers are made of pure cotton and printed with intricate floral patterns.
- Cozy and supportive handcrafted Futon.
- Single-Size Futon measures 100cm by 200cm.
- Can be used on a floor, or in conjunction with our Tatami mattresses and Sofa Beds.
- Easily folded to save space when not in use.
- Handmade in Japan using 100% Pure Cotton.
- Includes a machine washable Shikibuton Cover.
- Sun for half an hour every month to ensure your Futon is kept in the best condition.
- Dry-Clean only, up to twice a year.