About 100% Cotton Kakebuton
Enjoy the same comfortable sleep that the Japanese have enjoyed for generations with The Tatami Shop's luxurious Kakebuton comforter. Handcrafted using 100% Pure Cotton by master craftsmen in Kyoto, our Kakebuton is breathable and keeps you at a comfortable temperature through the night.
Traditional sewing techniques keep the cotton layers tied together, resulting in a flexible quilt that is ideal for wrapping oneself in for a peaceful night's sleep. Our Kakebutons are available in a single size, making it simple to match them with any Shikibuton Futon size
Every Kakebuton purchased comes with one removable cotton fabric cover of your choice. These high-quality Kakebuton covers are made of pure cotton and printed with intricate floral patterns.
- Light and breathable cotton comforter futon.
- Keeps you at a pleasant temperature all through the night..
- Easily folded to save space when not in use.
- Handmade in Japan using 100% Pure Cotton.
- Includes a machine washable Kakebuton Cover.
- Sun for half an hour monthly to ensure your Futon is kept in the best condition.
- Dry-Clean only, up to twice a year.